FREEBIE Friday: Christmas Tree Decorating: Articulation Worksheets
Today’s FREEBIE Friday is a fun simple packet of articulation worksheets you can use for some quick articulation therapy. As the weeks and days get closer to Christmas break, I know how excitable AND distracted our students can be. This is a simple fun way to “decorate” to enjoy the Christmas fun while targeting articulation goals. This packet contains 20 pages of articulation fun! One page designated for initial and final word positions for /B, P, T, D, K, G, F, V, S, Z/. Working on any of these sounds? Then download this FREEBIE today!!!
Here are some ideas on how to use this packet. After your student correctly produces the target word in whatever complexity level you are targeting (word, phrase, sentences, etc.) your students can do one of the following:
- color the Christmas ball with crayons or markers
- paste a pompom on the Christmas ball
- decorate the Christmas ball with glitter or glitter pens
- decorate the Christmas ball with puffy paint pens
- use dot markers to color each Christmas ball
- Place Christmas stickers over each Christmas ball
- Roll a dice to determine the number of times to say the word or the number of target words to practice in one sentence
- Send home worksheets for homework practice
These are just a few ideas of how to use this simple activity. I’m sure you can come up with many more creative ways to modify this activity to motivate your students.
I hope you enjoy this freebie!
Merry Christmas and happy Talking!
[…] FREEBIE Friday: Christmas Tree Decorating: Articulation Worksheets […]