This 17 page PDF file, which is ready for immediate download after purchase, can be used for a number of language activities. It’s a great activity to aid in semantic mapping and can be used for: category item sorting, identifying which item does not belong and why, identifying similarities and differences among various items, naming the category based on items present, etc. Included in this product are:
- 8 Category mats with match up blanks for category sorting cards
- 32 creepy crawly category items cards
- 8 additional blank category item cards for personal use
- 1 blank category mat for personal use
- 2 sheets with 4 category spider webs for quick sorting or file folder games
- 1 blank sheet with 4 category spider webs for personal use
All blank forms are for your use. You can have your students name more categories/category items or possibly have your students organize some of the category item cards present into new and different categories based on a similar attribute your student identifies. This product is versatile and can be used in several different ways including (but not limited to) as a therapy activity or as a file folder, independent language activity.